Metallica or Megadeth? (1 Viewer)

Metallica or Megadeth?

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have all those things as well, and still got hit. Go read up on the new virus's and spy ware. They are being developed so quick that Norton and the Firewalls can not keep up with it.

If you want to download music, then use torrents. I use Azureus, and unlike P2P, you can get the whole album as one file, with a very low chance of fakes. Not that I am condoning such behaviour of course...........

If you want to download music, then use torrents. I use Azureus, and unlike P2P, you can get the whole album as one file, with a very low chance of fakes. Not that I am condoning such behaviour of course...........

Torrents are virus proof either, ive downloaded a few with Torrentspy and i still got a some garbage in my system

Free Downloads rub me the wrong way. I have done it when i first got the net and for songs i need to transcribe its handy but if I do I make sure I buy the album very soon after.

To be honenst if it works for you go for it just my musical ties that put me that way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back