moon landings

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Basket

Senior Master Sergeant
Jun 27, 2007
Truth or fiction?
Big fan of the moon landings...I buy it.

I've read lots of stuff and it seems real to me.

Similar to concorde...out of step tech which not around today.

Britain could build a mach 2 airliner...?...yeah right.

Not me personally but that view does hold.

There seems to be very knowledgeable people on here whose opinion I would consider to be v.good.

There are too many eye-witnesses, contractors, and physical evidence to say the moon landings were a hoax.

ANXBe.png

Last edited:
Joddrell Bank in Manchester is a giant radio telescope. It picked up signals from tha Apollo missions. They came from the moon....apparently.

I also know these stories...

Even I have no problems to explain most of the hoax-facts.
And I did it ones in a special forum.
After some hours I was totaly frustrated...
I was the "DEVIL" for them. And I got some "nice" replys like "Arschloch" (****hole) or "Spinner".
These were the same persons, who believe, that anti-tank granates with uranium core are "mini A-bombs" and they believe on "Red Mercury".

And dont forget, one experiment they stored on the moon (each landing) is still running from begin of the first day!

Each time they stored one or more laser-reflectors on the moon.
Rondomly till now they use them to determine the distance earth-moon.

I've been in similar arguments on the internet. It's like arguing with creationists or ID supporters - no matter how much evidence you pour in, they never correct their views. Conspiracy theories are a matter of faith.

100% correct.

But it makes always fun (for some hours) to discuss such "facts".

Come on - don't you think that if they were a hoax the US had at least one enemy (USSR) that would have presented strong credible evidence of the lie???

Come on - don't you think that if they were a hoax the US had at least one enemy (USSR) that would have presented strong credible evidence of the lie???

Exactly if you had not said it I would have as well.

The US was being so closely watched by the Soviet Union that if the US had faked it, the Soviets would have been dropping dimes instantly and told the whole world and throwing out all sorts of evidence.

Another reason why I absolutely believe it happened. I met Armstrong at a school function and it was really neat to hear everything from the great man himself.

I just saw, that we have also such a "conspiracy" thread in this forum.

http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/polls/kennedy-jfk-assasination-2763-6.html#post260819

So we are not better!

Ah...JFK-> "No conspiracy"!:lol:

You can't compare the two - apples and oranges. With regards to the Kennedy assassination there are literary thousands of witnesses who could collaborate a conspiracy. The folks who bring up hoaxed moon landings do not have the education or technical background to back-up their claims. In the case of the Kennedy Assassination 3/4 of the conspiracy deals with eye witness testimony, photography evidence and government cover-ups that are now being exposed.

FOR EXAMPLE - yesterday there was a news story based on recently declassified documents the CIA attempted as late as 1963 to assassinate Castro - this was in total violation of a Presidential order. That meant Kennedy was still covertly supporting assassinating government leaders or the CIA was operating covertly against presidential orders. If the latter being the case it shows how the CIA was "rouge" during that period.

Here's the link....

Closest CIA bid to kill Castro was poisoned drink - Yahoo! News

The worse thing about the Kennedy assassination is the eye witnesses who saw the slightest thing contrary with regards to the warren commission report were purposely ignored. If indeed there WASN'T a conspiracy, what harm would of come in at least investigating some of these leads?!?!?!?

You can't compare the two - apples and oranges. With regards to the Kennedy assassination there are literary thousands of witnesses who could collaborate a conspiracy. The folks who bring up hoaxed moon landings do not have the education or technical background to back-up their claims. In the case of the Kennedy Assassination 3/4 of the conspiracy deals with eye witness testimony, photography evidence and government cover-ups that are now being exposed.

Of course, I can compare both threads!!! BOTH ARE CONSPIRACY THREADS!!!
Not more or less! Don't let us discuss in this thread, what is the truth of the JFK story. The difference in both threads is, that in this one, the majority believes, that they landed on the moon, in the other, they believe in "conspiracy".
But you have to know, if the majority believes in something, it must not be the truth. "Conspiracy" is much more interesting, than "No conspiracy". Also for the press and TV!!!

Ah...JFK-> "No conspiracy"!:lol:
I put a smilie behind it! For me, this was just a little joke (in this thread).

And remember this:
I've been in similar arguments on the internet. It's like arguing with creationists or ID supporters - no matter how much evidence you pour in, they never correct their views. Conspiracy theories are a matter of faith.

:lol: apples and oranges are both fruits!:lol:

FOR EXAMPLE - yesterday there was a news story based on recently declassified documents the CIA attempted as late as 1963 to assassinate Castro - this was in total violation of a Presidential order. That meant Kennedy was still covertly supporting assassinating government leaders or the CIA was operating covertly against presidential orders. If the latter being the case it shows how the CIA was "rouge" during that period.

Nice, but I know this fact since 20? jears. OK, I don't know this document before of course. But I well know of the assassination trials on Castro.
Perhaps we were better informed in germany by our press. Or your press didn't want to inform you before? Because no one in USA likes Castro?
I know, what the CIA was doing and perhaps is still doing. IRAN, CHILE, Vietnam, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina, Cuba, Egypt, Irak, Osama Bin laden, Afganistan, Laos, Namibia, Angola etc...
Not only during that period.

I said I agree with the moon landings...just seeing what others think.

X files and oliver stone have a lot to answer for.lol

Of course, I can compare both threads!!! BOTH ARE CONSPIRACY THREADS!!!
Not more or less! Don't let us discuss in this thread, what is the truth of the JFK story. The difference in both threads is, that in this one, the majority believes, that they landed on the moon, in the other, they believe in "conspiracy".
But you have to know, if the majority believes in something, it must not be the truth. "Conspiracy" is much more interesting, than "No conspiracy". Also for the press and TV!!!
And you're right, it's kind of funny that in most polls most people don't believe the Warren Commission...

I put a smilie behind it! For me, this was just a little joke (in this thread).
And i got it.... ;)

And remember this:

:lol: apples and oranges are both fruits!:lol:
Another joke! :evil4:

Nice, but I know this fact since 20? jears. OK, I don't know this document before of course. But I well know of the assassination trials on Castro.
Perhaps we were better informed in germany by our press. Or your press didn't want to inform you before? Because no one in USA likes Castro?
I know, what the CIA was doing and perhaps is still doing. IRAN, CHILE, Vietnam, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina, Cuba, Egypt, Irak, Osama Bin laden, Afganistan, Laos, Namibia, Angola etc...
Not only during that period.
The CIA has been very tempered since that period, almost castrated. This fact that you claim you know for 20 years just came out - the fact was it was late in the Kennedy Administration and was going on after he fired many in the CIA and ordered assassinations stopped, that's the significance of this...

The CIA has been very tempered since that period, almost castrated. This fact that you claim you know for 20 years just came out - the fact was it was late in the Kennedy Administration and was going on after he fired many in the CIA and ordered assassinations stopped, that's the significance of this...

OK, perhaps I misunderstood, what you wanted to say.

I have another (same?) story for you.

You have had a "Bomber Harris" in the pacific region in WWII. I don't know his name. Later he was the commander of your strategic B52 bomber fleet.
Only the president (and vice president?) has the right to press the "Red Button". Kenedy has had to recognice, that this guy had also the codes. This guy meant something like "if the president is not carrageous enough, to decide for". Not only the CIA was out of control in this time.

The CIA has been very tempered since that period, almost castrated.

Do you realy belive this?:shock:
Perhaps a little bit tempered!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back