You can't compare the two - apples and oranges. With regards to the Kennedy assassination there are literary thousands of witnesses who could collaborate a conspiracy. The folks who bring up hoaxed moon landings do not have the education or technical background to back-up their claims. In the case of the Kennedy Assassination 3/4 of the conspiracy deals with eye witness testimony, photography evidence and government cover-ups that are now being exposed.
Of course, I can compare both threads!!! BOTH ARE CONSPIRACY THREADS!!!
Not more or less! Don't let us discuss in this thread, what is the truth of the JFK story. The difference in both threads is, that in this one, the majority believes, that they landed on the moon, in the other, they believe in "conspiracy".
But you have to know, if the majority believes in something, it must not be the truth. "Conspiracy" is much more interesting, than "No conspiracy". Also for the press and TV!!!
Ah...JFK-> "No conspiracy"!
I put a smilie behind it! For me, this was just a little joke (in this thread).
And remember this:
I've been in similar arguments on the internet. It's like arguing with creationists or ID supporters - no matter how much evidence you pour in, they never correct their views. Conspiracy theories are a matter of faith.

apples and oranges are both fruits!
FOR EXAMPLE - yesterday there was a news story based on recently declassified documents the CIA attempted as late as 1963 to assassinate Castro - this was in total violation of a Presidential order. That meant Kennedy was still covertly supporting assassinating government leaders or the CIA was operating covertly against presidential orders. If the latter being the case it shows how the CIA was "rouge" during that period.
Nice, but I know this fact since 20? jears. OK, I don't know this document before of course. But I well know of the assassination trials on Castro.
Perhaps we were better informed in germany by our press. Or your press didn't want to inform you before? Because no one in USA likes Castro?
I know, what the CIA was doing and perhaps is still doing. IRAN, CHILE, Vietnam, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina, Cuba, Egypt, Irak, Osama Bin laden, Afganistan, Laos, Namibia, Angola etc...
Not only during that period.