Full-moon eclipse

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
We had a full moon eclipse last night. I ran out and shot these when she just started to reappear.

Attachments

• IMG_7384.JPG
    IMG_7384.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_7385.JPG
    IMG_7385.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 242
Good shots, you must have a good camera and a ditto lens. ;)
And btw, I did remember to go out on the balcony to howl and bay at the moon. :)

And btw, I did remember to go out on the balcony to howl and bay at the moon. :)

Well, when it started we heard several dogs in the neighborhood starting to howl. Kinda creepy, like werewolves in the night.

I have a simple Canon 1000D with a 300mm lens. Great camera for photographing aircraft flying, as you can see in the warbird display forum.

@Eric, would love to have you critique on my shots in the Oostwold thread.

I thought about it, but seeing as how we didn't get a good viewing here in the US, I opted to just curl up on the sofa and lick.

:evil4:

watched the last hour of it with beautiful clear skies...shame I hadn't heard it was due, or I would have watched the whole thing. (Sanding the Me 262 plug in the kitchen as it was...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back