moon landings

Like that big word cognizant??? U hardly ever get the chance to use that word, especially among u unedumacated meatballs...

If you refer to the 5th grade as.."My senior year" :lol:
 
I confess I am one of those Unedumacated meatballs.
I had to look cognizant up in the dictionary,
I always fort it was sumfing to do wiv gearboxes duh:tongue3:
 
Dude, there is no way u are insulting the quality of my material as it is all top shelf stuff that makes Jay Lenos' writers jealous...

I can't disagree with you there. Sometimes I click around the New Posts section and look for your posts, as it usually doesn't take more than a click or two to find one of your artful dissertations embarressing another member.
 
I wouldnt go so far as to say embarrassing members, but maybe more like enlightening them...

And for me, the New Post section is where I usually reside.... It makes it easier for me to navigate the site and see what all u clammers are up to...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back