Moving into 1/48 scale Dornier 335 B-2/V-13 and Ki84 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks all for the nice comments.
Here is another quick update.
DSC03194.jpg

Bf109 G-14 now has transfers.
DSC03191.jpg

And Do-335 now has paint on it.

I am liking the paint on the DO the best,keep at it,this ought to come out looking really nice.Cheers Kevin

DSC03517.jpg

Just finished putting on transfers on. I was quite suprised by the size of the 335 so here are two shots just to give some prospective.
DSC03518.jpg

DSC03519.jpg

Finally I went to flying legends last week end. After seeing the FW190 you would have thought I would have come back with the FW190 kit I wanted. But I actually ended up caoming back with this.
DSC03520.jpg

DSC03522.jpg

TL your DO 335 came out really nice and the size of that thing I never would of figured.Cheers kevin

I agree - never realised the Pfeil was so darned big! That Defiant looks very interesting, never knew there had been a short-run 1/48th kit. D*mn! Missed out again!

Hi guys.

I have recently bought a 1/14 Scale F-2 Jet fighter and was wondering what colours shoul be used on it to put it in the blue camo that the fighter is in?
AIR_F-2s_lg.jpg

I found this image so people know what kind of camo I mean

whoops:oops: I meant 1/48 scale. I think if they didn't one that size it would be so expensive I may aswell have saved my money and bought myself a real one:lol:

I'm in no hurry to do JASDF F-2 as at the moment I'm doimg some small kits and trying a hand a tanks. But could some one please tell me what colours would be needed to do the F-2 in two tone Blue Camo. If anyone knows what the colours are could you tell me the number for the revell paint pots (If possible)

Thank you.

Hay A4K

It is mainly so I don't leave finger prints in the paint, I also paint things before I put them together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back