MTO/Africa build question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I got to say this is the most Ive have ever researched on an aircraft or found as much info that I have on an aircraft but here is an update. I still have more to fill out and update but whew. Turned out to be and exception aircraft not to mention the squadron news papers are interesting along with reports.

Enjoy the latest update Jan, still more to come!!!!

Last edited:
What can I say Paul...? Outstanding work, excellent! Now, how the h*ll am I supposed to live to your research, with the 1/48 B-25, I'll have to add working control surfaces, engines and .50's!

What can I say Paul...? Outstanding work, excellent! Now, how the h*ll am I supposed to live to your research, with the 1/48 B-25, I'll have to add working control surfaces, engines and .50's!

Well if you do add all that then all you have to do is shoot down the competition. I don't think any one will argue if you mounted real 50 cal's :lol:

Great work Paul, it's getting bigger by the minute mate!
Jan, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to have the 1/48th scale .50 cal Bbrownings with fully functional working parts, opening top covers, and with ammo belts made-up from individual rounds, with separate links. I think that blocked off barrels will be acceptable though!
Oh, and the telescopic ladders on the entrance hatches need to work too!

Great work Paul, it's getting bigger by the minute mate!

Thanks Terry,

I still need to find some more pictures. I know Im getting tired of typing :oops: Never in my wildest dreams did i think I would find this much info on a WWII aircraft. I got to say its been well worth it and Ive learned allot. Its so interesting at least for me to see how many different men flew this aircraft. Its nothing like the Memphis Bell story thats for sure.

Well the latest and greatest update, still working on it but its progress for those still interested. :lol:

Attachments

• B-25 Peggy Lou test.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 395
Hows the info on the B-26 coming, I havent had much of a chance to work on that one yet. Info seems really hard to find on this squadron???

To be honest though Jan the only aircraft that I could bury you in would be the Bf-109. I have lots of profiles with the number 13 on the side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back