Museum photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers guys

Thought so Cory .I'm glad ,I'm not a big fan of 4 prop ones its almost like a 4 prop Hurricane

few others

Attachments

• IMG_9573.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_9580.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_9578.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_9582.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_9583.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 82
Great job there Daniel - and it is difficult shooting through glass, especially with an autofocus camera. Looks like a large collection they've got there, and I guess some of them have been there for some time; it is a good example of what modelling was like in the '60's and early '70's. I saw some that brought back memories! Thanks for the effort Daniel, well done mate.

Cheers ,Few of the Hurricane(sorry they're so dark)

Not a model!

Attachments

• IMG_9587.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9517.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 77
Good stuff Daniel.

Yup, belongs to No.87(PR)sqn RAAF based at Coomalie Creek near Darwin. I don 't have any profiles though Dan.

These are the best I could find.

Mosquito FB.Mk.VI
Unit: 87 PR Flight, RAAF
Serial: A52-604
This De Havilland Mosquito FB.Mk.VI was used by No.87 Photo Reconnaissance Flight at Coomalie Creek airfield in Australia's Northern Territory during 1944.

Later mark.

Mosquito PR.Mk.40
Unit: 87 Sqn, RAAF
Serial: SU-B (A52-603)
Royal Australian Air Force Mosquito PR.40s were painted overall Silver lacquer with Black anti-glare panels and spinners. This Mosquito was flown by the Survey Squadron during 1946.

Some more (no RAAF birds) though: The de Havilland Mosquito

Cheers fellas

Could some kind person please tell me the name of the Italian plane? in photo 3?

Attachments

• IMG_9584.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9585.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_9595.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 85
Well thats the last of them!, Hope you enjoyed them

I'l hopefully get the photos of the trip up here sometime soon(sorry I've been lazy )

Users who are viewing this thread