RAF Cosford Museum Model Show 11/04/2010 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lancaster630

Airman 1st Class
Feb 26, 2007
Me and TL Blade went for the first time to this show on last sunday

DSCF8661.jpg

ATC Practising

DSCF8662.jpg

1/48 Buccaneer, Hawk and Harrier GR3

DSCF8663.jpg

1/35 Churchill Tank

More to follow

Last edited:
four more

DSCF8664.jpg

The Guy that made this F-105 and the Phantom was very friendly and a EE Lightning fan as well trouble is wouldn't mind haveing a go at this kit no I have seen it Trumpeter 1/32 F-105 Thunderchief

DSCF8665.jpg

Phantom by the same guy also in 1/32 scale I do not know the manufacturer

DSCF8666.jpg

Great diorama with the He-162 Salamander in a factory with working lights on the ceiling I was informed the chap with the broom hadn't moved all day

DSCF8667.jpg

In front of the Dinah there was a long table of Jap WW2 planes this caught my eye unfortunatly do not know what it is

more to come soon :D

Beautiful!!

The Japanese plane is the Nakajima G5N1 Shinzan. It started life as a Heavy Bomber then was regulated to a transport. It basically was a copy of the DC-4E

I love the Snoopy in a Vampire!!

Great stuff there. :cool:. Please more shots here....:)

DSCF8668.jpg

Another Japanese aircraft that I haven't seen before, it was nice that these were in front of the Dinah

DSCF8669.jpg

1/48 Mosquito in the markings of Canada's highest scoring intruder ace's crate

DSCF8670.jpg

1/48 Armstrong Whitworth Seahawk

DSCF8671.jpg

1/48 P47 Thunderbolt

more to follow 8)

@ vikingBeserker and Wayne Little thanks for the info :) saw a kit for one of the two for sale may look out for one of them now i know

Nice will have to add it to my list of Mossie's to build :)

some more

DSCF8672.jpg

10ft long Aircraft carrier with all sorts of royal navy aircraft on deck all in 1/72 scale

DSCF8673.jpg

A collection of 1/72 scale Dakota's

DSCF8674.jpg

1/72 De Haviland Mosquito in BOAC markings

DSCF8675.jpg

Prototype Dornier 17 and Ju87 Stuka I thought these looked odd in silver being so used to seeing them in camo and the 17 with a twin tail

more to follow :)

Nice! I wonder if the carrier is the one used by the RN for shows etc, I think in the 1970's, when it had Phantoms and I think Buccanners on deck. Very impressive - got any more shots of it, and the 'shore base' below the stern?

Best carrier I've ever seen was at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington DC. A 1/100th scale carrier from the late 1960s (can't remember the CVG). Details both inside and out. Phenomenal. I'll post another in the section for models that aren't yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back