My 21st birthday...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy Mother Fu*king Birthday!!!

Man, u can now LEGALLY drink ur favorite beverage here in Mississippi.... Congrats on reaching 21 years Mark... Bet there were a few that thought u'd never reach it....

Hope the hangover aint too bad in the mornin....

Happy Birthday... today you are 21+ :lol:

Attachments

• silik_1.jpg
    silik_1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 89
Yes, Matt, I have been drinking from an early age it's tradition in Britain - I couldn't let the Union Jack down. As my 21st I was absolutely wasted, and I didn't wake up with any vomit in my belly because I ejected it before going to bed. I then went out last night too but didn't get nearly as drunk, probably because my body was prepared. It says it all because I can remember what I drank last night (4 pints of Stella 'n five double So-Co's) and then had a HORRIBLE pizza...:rolleyes:

And thank you everyone... I'm surprised I made it meself...:p

Yes, Matt, I have been drinking from an early age it's tradition in Britain - I couldn't let the Union Jack down. As my 21st I was absolutely wasted, and I didn't wake up with any vomit in my belly because I ejected it before going to bed. I then went out last night too but didn't get nearly as drunk, probably because my body was prepared. It says it all because I can remember what I drank last night (4 pints of Stella 'n five double So-Co's) and then had a HORRIBLE pizza...:rolleyes:

And thank you everyone... I'm surprised I made it meself...:p

Sounds like you passed the test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back