My 21st Century Toys (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Catch, my dad had the Corsair but someone stole it out of his house right after he passed away. They also nicked a 1/48 Fw 200 that he did. I was p!ssed!

Maglar, here is a 21st Century Bf 109E that I have with a US quarter placed at the tailwheel for scale. (hope you don't mind Catch.)

and I have to agree with Pb...my pre-wife is getting alittle hot having the 109 and the Stuka sitting in our living room. :)

Attachments

• odd18.jpg
    odd18.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 91
Hell guys, if it's that big might as well get an R/C plane and get some fun out of it! My LHS sells a bunch of R/C and they had a nice P51 [not sure on information past that] for like $275 American. I looked into it and I guess you have to build it yourself (like all R/Cs right?), now that would suck! I've never handled balsa wood and anything that large scale so don't take my negativity with a confused gesture. :D

Hell guys, if it's that big might as well get an R/C plane and get some fun out of it! My LHS sells a bunch of R/C and they had a nice P51 [not sure on information past that] for like $275 American. I looked into it and I guess you have to build it yourself (like all R/Cs right?), now that would suck! I've never handled balsa wood and anything that large scale so don't take my negativity with a confused gesture. :D

Yeah, but these are like $60, so a LOT cheaper.

Thanks guys!

Great collection! I really would love to get one similar to that scale. I need to work on getting a home office organized though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back