My day at the Melbourne Model Expo (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here's the next little batch of Expo pics. All you Hawkeyes out there, g'd on'ya, your picking up all my deliberate mistakes :oops:.................go to the top of the class..:p :p

1-8 Sea Hawk.jpg

Sea Hawk

1-9 Buccaneer.jpg

Buccaneer

1-10 SM-79 Sparrowhawk.jpg

Sparrowhawk (maybe)

1-11 Twin Lightning.jpg

Twin Lightning (WWII Lightning)

LMAO @ Matt......

Great stuff Vic, glad u guys were able to get together... All 3 of u frickin Vickies should be ashamed of urselves however, for not providing a group photo of said event...

I take it u decided not to enter any of ur kits Vic??? Which kits did Wayne enter and what were the results of the show??

LMAO @ Matt......

Great stuff Vic, glad u guys were able to get together... All 3 of u frickin Vickies should be ashamed of urselves however, for not providing a group photo of said event...

I take it u decided not to enter any of ur kits Vic??? Which kits did Wayne enter and what were the results of the show??

Thanks guys and Dan, I'm not able to answer much of this Dan. 1st pic poster is one from Wayne which I believe got him 1st place. I only went on the first day before anything was judged. As for me entering, no chance mate, this was my first ever visit to model show and I wouldn't want to be carting a completed kit half across the country, it's too far for us seniors to drive down to Melbourne, takes us a good 9 hours so we fly.

Anyway, I've still a few more shots to show, so here three more.

1-12 Flying Wing.jpg

Flying wing

1-13 A6M Zero.jpg

A6M Zero. Second hand, well used

1-14 Spitfire Mk.1.jpg

Spitfire Mk I

Here you go then guys, just a few more

1-20 Bf109.jpg

Bf 109

1-21 C 205 Veltro.jpg

C 205 Veltro, me thinks

1-22 DFS 230 Glider  Bf 109 tug.jpg