My Diorama

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am not just dropping it on :lol: I am that childish but enough so I can make artillery craters and what not...

I really don't have a clue....it was behind the glass when I took it out. Oh those are hinges that hold it in the frame behind it.

Cool. Is it sturdy enough? Does it flex easily? If it does, don't use it. Your base board must be pretty sturdy. Otherwise your spackle, when dry, will likely crack if the base flexes. Double fiberboard, 1/4" plywood or thicker, or something along those lines will be perfect.

Hold on now that I think of this... I have an old wine box made of wood and the top of the box is broken could i add support to the bottom of the board....Have my dad screw them together of something?

He said he can do it......after he drills it together then I will spackle on and hopefully get the pictures up tommorow night or sunday! Alright I am off for the night....:lol:

Ok so I really don't know what to do until my dad gets home tonight so he can help cut the a tiny piece off the wine box so it fits and the screw it in...and I have soccer in 1hr 30 min :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back