My Diorama (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No probs B17, but paint and add to those trees anyway, you'll be surprised. And, pardon my old fashioned quaint English ways, but WTF is 'spackle'?!!!

Its a Material used for filling cracks in walls....Its like play doh it hardens after a while and it can can easily be painted over and glued on.

Would you know whether to glue sandpaper down or not?

English, Czech, Polish, German, Swedish.....you pick my friend!8) :D

Make us proud.....errmmmm....damn, forgot your name B-17!:oops: :lol: Looking forward to the pics!8)

No, no no...English no.:lol: German, Polish, Swedish, Czech yes but English yeah...... :lol:

Gents, this is a diarama thread of a 7th grader. Let's lose the drinking talk. He has the rest of his life to ruin with alcohol. Give him a few more years. Please.

<signed>

Mother Hen

Its a Material used for filling cracks in walls....Its like play doh it hardens after a while and it can can easily be painted over and glued on.

Would you know whether to glue sandpaper down or not?
As a flat surface spackle (goop , dry wall compound) is easy to paint when flat surface I found when I used it for scenery a lot of white peeks through after painting

...and your pics? You sure seem to have lots of time to roam the site, but not a single pic of progress. Perhaps your priorities are out of wack young man. :lol:

B-17 I didn't know you were so young. Most kids I know your age couldn't care less about anything that happened last week, let alone 60 years ago! And the only hobby they seem to have is shooting each other in online games. It's great to see a kid your age showing an interest in both history and building models. :thumbleft:

B-17 I didn't know you were so young. Most kids I know your age couldn't care less about anything that happened last week, let alone 60 years ago! And the only hobby they seem to have is shooting each other in online games. It's great to see a kid your age showing an interest in both history and building models. :thumbleft:

Still no excuse for not having any pics :lol:

After school.....at 3 00 (ET) when it ends I will put the road in. Then when I am finished I will take pictures and upload them......So there coming just later today.....

Thanks Muller!

Good point muller! totally agree mate....we will need to be patient, school work must come first though, B-17!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back