My First Attempt at Armour, The Panther Panzer KampfwagenV Ausf A....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Put some paint on a Tiger II on the weekend les, do you want them in your thread as I go along? or keep it separate..your call man.

Put it all on this thread man, Id appreciate all the tips/tricks and pics that anyone can put here...

C'mon Wilbur...it's all with Les's blessing:) But you are absolutely right about one thing, its time for progress pic's of some sort..Dan it's over to you, let's see something.....

While we are waiting, Dan, the next stage of my T II build. I have now done a light overspray on the entire model in the Dark Yellow colour to tone down the the original green and Brown and give the model a 'dusty' appearance with a bit extra around the bottom of the side skirts and front and back.
For comparrison I start with one of the shots from the previous page for comparison so you don't have to skip back and forth.

Attachments

• Tiger_II_Tools_8718.JPG
    Tiger_II_Tools_8718.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Tiger_II_Overspray_8758.JPG
    Tiger_II_Overspray_8758.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Tiger_II_Overspray_8763.JPG
    Tiger_II_Overspray_8763.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 115
Thanks, I really should fix that bow machine gun that my son broke off a few years ago........

tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back