My God: Lock your doors

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Matt308

Glock Perfection
Apr 12, 2005
Washington State
This is another reason that America should reinstitute mental health facilities. If I were King, I would shoot these people on sight for fear that they might instill their values upon my children. Be afraid. Be very afraid. For they are in need of significant mental adjustment that likely only a bullet would provide.

Some are new, others have been posted before. But Jesus Almighty...:sad3:

Can you imagine how much money you as an average tax payer contributes to these low-lifes?

Attachments

• 1.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 2,843
  • 2.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 810
  • 3.bmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 685
  • 4.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 679
  • 5.bmp
    768.5 KB · Views: 667
  • 6.bmp
    792.2 KB · Views: 632
  • 7.bmp
    459.9 KB · Views: 630
  • 8.bmp
    450.1 KB · Views: 596
  • 9.bmp
    450.1 KB · Views: 562
  • 10.bmp
    506.3 KB · Views: 650
  • 11.bmp
    842.4 KB · Views: 587
  • 12.bmp
    386.8 KB · Views: 568
  • 13.bmp
    548.5 KB · Views: 662
  • 14.bmp
    545.7 KB · Views: 605
  • 15.bmp
    545.7 KB · Views: 563
sending them to the front lines in the mid-east might descourage their behaviour and then again they could easily be cannon fodder ? wonder if they could scare the bad guys in giving the whole mess up / ................. probably not

what a waste to your body

OMG!!!! They are so cool! I wish I could be just like them.

"Dear God, when I turn 45, or better yet, 50, let me be just like these pillars of society."

I used to work with a guy that was just starting to do this to his body. Really nice guy, but WTF! Do you need attention that bad that you have to resort to mutilating yourself.

I had one turn up for work during the punk era with chains hanging everywhere, he was quite upset when I told him to piss off till he took them all out or I would pull his prince albert off with a pair of pliers
I was working in electric relay rooms at the time with racks of exposed terminals (some mothers do have em)

They are special, Heinz. You know damn well that us tax paying citizens are supporting them in some way. Surely they don't have a job. So think of it this way, we all own most of the $hit hanging off their bodies.

Ahhh... comforting.

Remember, the next time you hit a drive-thru, one of those guys is making your burger.

Trackend....you shoulda hired em! Help clean out the gene-pool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back