My God: Lock your doors (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry to say they do in my area. I was at the mall, went to the food court and stood in line at some hot dog joint. Made it to the front only to find the only two employees looked like those guys cousins. Freakish holes in the ears and connect-the-dots on the face. I went elsewhere.

Sorry to say they do in my area. I was at the mall, went to the food court and stood in line at some hot dog joint. Made it to the front only to find the only two employees looked like those guys cousins. Freakish holes in the ears and connect-the-dots on the face. I went elsewhere.

I know I would have. And I would have inquired about the owner (not the manager) and written scathing letter. :puke:

remember Matt you have to treat everyone equal in the present day work force................. NOT ! thank God I work alone and have for years, and another reason I do not hit up the fast food premises. still like the moron with the devil costume, again he would be good one to sacrifice over in the mideast instead of one of our guys

still like the moron with the devil costume, again he would be good one to sacrifice over in the mideast instead of one of our guys

So many good people died and some have been horribly wounded and these guys mutilate themselves willingly...

These guys aren't right in their heads, they're sadists.

How else do explain them hanging around by meathooks in their backs!

Thanks(?) for the idiot update Matt.

Is this the result of some slow dilatation technique, so do the have to 'surgically' remove nasal wall tissue to begin with?

(The Kramer syndrome..Repulsive/repugnant, yet I cannot look away.)

Oh boy lets see what we can do to get attention.......hhmmmm i know we'll put holes in our heads and ears and nose and hang from fish hooks, oh yea then we can call it art and get away with it. Love to see some of these idiots in a bar on friday night in oklahoma or someplace :twisted:

Some people really do take it too far. That is pretty disgusting.

When I was a teenager I was kind of into piercings. I had both of my ears pierced, my toung pierced, and my nipples pierced.

Now I only have one ear piercing.

I grew up...

Whenever i come across one of those BDSM sites,where people engage in strange sex,most of the men and women these days,go out of their way to become like those turkeys,wearing leathers and getting loads of tattoos and studs inserted all over their bodies.I will keep those sites and people where they belong,relegated to an accidentally touched link and a sneaky pop up window.8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back