My knid of WOMAN (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...the same date, the same airshow, unknown Belgian pilots with unknown Czech teenies:lol:

Attachments

• pic 023.jpg
    pic 023.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 161
  • pic 024.jpg
    pic 024.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 167
I can think of one 42 year old non-virgin thats enjoying the view

Is this the the right thread??

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

knids are a fictional species of amorphous, shape-shifting monsters that invade the Space Hotel USA in Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator, the sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. They are also mentioned in the 1971 feature film adaptation, Willy Wonka the Chocolate Factory, except on this occasion they are referred to as being one of the species that inhabits Loompaland.

Here´s one more, but the last one. Otherwise my wife will kill me:lol: Taken last year in the bar in Brooklyn. 2 cats...

I must say you have excellent taste in women and congrats on having such a beautiful wife and she even goes to airshows with you. WOW!!:D

You're a very lucky man mate.....!

Yes, I know I am. She advised me about last Air show we visited. I didn´t know that before. And she even agreed with all the costs connected with the visits of my American and German friends/vets. Our trip to USA last year wasn´t cheap as well. But she always says it is better to have such a nice hobby that helps to keep our past on mind than to sit in the pub and drink this money out...
We are expecting another baby at the end of November. Should be a girl...

Roman that is super, a boy and now a girl. the best of both !! :D

the opposite happened for us. ~ first a girl and then a son and fortunately we are still around on this planet to enjoy 3 gorgeous grand-daughters

Congrats See! Don't worry about the time. When the baby wakes you up at 2 in the morning itll be 8 or 3 in the afternoon for some of us. Escape to the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back