My knid of WOMAN

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

k9kiwi

Staff Sergeant
Jul 2, 2006
Kiwi Land
Most excellent.

See she even stuffed up my spellink.

Attachments

• missam.jpg
    missam.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 351
I say - Top Hole, what? (Steady...............)

Problem is; I've only a Minigun too, if the 'Britishness' thread is to be believed...

There is nothing worse in all the world like a woman with a such big gun.Some of men on the planet are really crazy to allowed her to play with this.:laughing6:

Do you know whats funny though? That is not an AC-130. That is an Airforce Blackhawk she is sitting in. You know how I know? I used to sit in the same damn seat she is sitting in. That is the Crew Chiefs seat on a Blackhawk or a Pavehawk as the Airforce calls them.

You can see the H Bar that holds the seat to the cieling of the aircraft, the Blackhawk door latch and the yellow hand hold in the upper right of the window (left if you are looking at the pic). Also to the left (right if you are looking at it) is the panel with the Cam Locks that opens up to the Landing Gear Strut and the step to climb to the Hydraulic Deck on the Blackhawk.

Whats a knid??

It is the brain fart that occurs when typing about this topic.

Adler, I thought it was a Blackhawk, never seen that sort of set up in any AC budgy. They use fixed mounts for starters.

With a woman like that at home, who's playing with these wee guns every now and then......you'd sure as h*ll be dead if you looked at another woman....
She could do some serious damage to your own "gun"....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back