My Mum....Your Help with Wishes Guys!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope it's all OK Wayne and that the effects clear up. I didn't realise Thalidomide was still around, after the problems in the 1960s. It was banned for the birth control use, but looks like it had/has other uses ?

Sorry to hear about your Mum Wayne, hope everything is going to be ok, give her a hug from us and tell her that were thinking of her.

No news yet...Mum is still in Hospital bored sh!tless, wants to go home, but still doing tests...she wants answers but they keep doing tests so hopefully a course of action will occur real soon...

On another Note a wonderful gift arrived in the mail yesterday from Japan for me and Mum, took her little gift in to the hospital...absolute highlight of her day!
Both mum and I have received Gold plated book marks from Shinpachi.

Mum and I sincerely thank you for your generous gifts....Dōmo arigatō Shinpachi-san !!:D:D

Thanks Wayne for your kind confirmation of its arrival there.
The card is our traditional best one to show the sender's best wishes.
Please spend good and memorable happy days with your mom as many as possible.

Ok, update! A couple of lesions are causing Mum's Eye lid droop and numbness...she will be staying in Hospital and having radiotherapy treatment starting Monday. Then whatever new course of tablets to treat her Myeloma based on some of the other tests that were done.
She is glad to know what is going on now but would like to be at home just the same....

It's good to hear they've found out what's causing your Mum's problems Wayne, just hope the radiotherapy isn't to tiring for her. Is she having the full course of sessions?

It's good to hear they've found out what's causing your Mum's problems Wayne, just hope the radiotherapy isn't to tiring for her. Is she having the full course of sessions?

I would assume so....but you never know?

and dropped in to Mums today to clear her letterbox and there was a postcard from South Carolina...Thanks so much David will be dropping it off to Mum tomorrow or Monday.....she WILL be pleased!!

Thanks Guys!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back