My Mum....Your Help with Wishes Guys!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hope her spirits are a little better. We here are still thinking of her. Wouldn't it be something if she received received get well planes from around the world. I suppose get well cards would be sufficient. I recall that the older generation likes to get something in the mail... lets them know someone cared enough to send something. What do you think Wayne?

:)

Hope her spirits are a little better. We here are still thinking of her. Wouldn't it be something if she received received get well planes from around the world. I suppose get well cards would be sufficient. I recall that the older generation likes to get something in the mail... lets them know someone cared enough to send something. What do you think Wayne?

:)

I like that idea. I really, really like that idea.
What do you think, Wayne? ;)

I think it is a great idea...she is already pretty pleased by the fact that you Guys and Gals are so interested in her well being and sending your wishes on a regular basis.

If she got some mail....well I think she would be blown away by it....

On another note She has had some pains and Numbness on and off the past week...she had to go in for a CT scan today with a Doctor's visit in the morning...will be picking her up so I hope the news is positive.....

I say then lets do it. :) Maybe create a Post Office box as a safe place to send something, don't want to get wacko mail at home you know. I think it would be better that way to protect your identity. Then each of us could mail her a card (or plane :) ) from all places around the world.

Sorry to hear your Mum's feeling a bit down Wayne, there are bound to be times when things get her down and for those looking on its very hard. But you have to admire her pluck for she has been doing so well lately, do pass on our love and best wishes and try and keep you own pecker up.

If you feel the card idea should come off, PM me the post details and I'll be in with the rest of us.

Thanks guys...

Nothing to report at this stage, CT scan didn't reveal anything....Neurologist visit and more tests next week.

On the card surprise, I'm happy to provide you her address, for those that are interested just PM me for details...

The main thing to include of course is Member of the ww2Aircraft.net Family or similar....? suggestions of course would be most welcome...:D

Now that is a good idea ! Rather than cards/letters, there would be something tangible and informative to show where each card came from, and better still if it's possible to get a card of the sender's home town or area (unless it's Macclesfield, where I live!).
I'll PM you Wayne, for the address.

Called in on Mum today...first thing she did was smile and wave a Postcard at me.....BIG Thanks VIC for making her day, she really appreciated your card mate!

She sends a Big Thankyou my friend... :D:D

Doctors visit today resulted in Mum being admitted to Hospital for a series of tests, due to the apparent nerve damage causing her eyelid to droop as well as numbness on the left side of her face, some double vision as well on the left have led to the admission, Mum didn't expect this when she left home this morning...!! She is ok but Doctor wants to get to the bottom of this new issue which has increased in the past week.....it seems that it is either the Myeloma or side effects from the Thalidomide she has recently stopped taking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back