My Mum....Your Help with Wishes Guys!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

man....waiting on Cheques to come in to sort out Mums estate from credit balances on bills she had paid in advance.....the wheels turn too slowly...

A side note .... Just read a story about a lady who had a 30 yr mortgage and was all paid except for the last payment of $450 or so. But she was in the hospital at that time (shes 85 now) and didn't make the payment. So the company demanded $5000 and when she couln't, they foreclosed.

She sued but the case still goes on. She meanwhile had to sell her home and go in a nursing home. freakin pencil pushers!

Funny how when you owe them money, there's a deadline....but when they owe you money, ya gotta wait.:rolleyes:

Friggin' Sucks don't it...

...on a positive note, actually got one today from the Gas company!

Seems if they are out to get you Chris, they are gonna do it any way they can...

I too have been away for quite some while. This is one of the first places checked. So sorry for your loss, I hope all the great support from around the world helped a bit.

Not back to modeling yet, but I have started posting some pics of my vacation travels, hit 4 museums and LOVED every minute of it. Have a few more in the works soon.

sincerest thoughts,
Andy

Thanks Cory and Andy appreciate your condolences fellas...

Andy, this forum and it's members most certainly provided Mum with some great support and got an honorable mention at the funeral.

Coincidentally it is 2 months today since Mum passed, can't believe it has gone so fast.....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back