My new Car...tell me what you think

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Watanbe

Senior Airman
Apr 24, 2007
Adelaide
Some of you may remember my thread about my passion for Japanese Sports cars!

Well a few days I picked up my pride and joy....a 1993 Toyota Soarer Twin Tubro!

click on the link below for pictures

Butts000 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So far im very happy with its performance, handling and comfort its a very good package and perfect for what I want! In the near future I plan to lower the car with some springs to improves looks and handling! I also plan to spend some money on the engine to improve performance!

Thanks Anthony

Yep, that L logo on the back. It looks like a Lexus logo on a Solara. Funny how they name them differently in different places. But then Nova wouldn't sell well in Mexico, would it?! (No Va= Doesn't go in Spanish, for you non-spanish speaking folks)

Yep, that L logo on the back. It looks like a Lexus logo on a Solara. Funny how they name them differently in different places. But then Nova wouldn't sell well in Mexico, would it?! (No Va= Doesn't go in Spanish, for you non-spanish speaking folks)

:lol: Never thought about that!

haha well its already got twin turbos from the factory! The stock turbos can support a little over 240rwkw so not much point changing them really! Although a big single turbo would make the thing part waves like Moses!

Its a Toyota Soarer which has been rebadged as a Lexus...I think the twin turbos were limited to the Japanese market? They certainly werent sold in AUS! The V8 versions were definately sold in AUS and USA and they were badged as a LEXUS SC400!

Meh Im not fussed about badges or brands to me its a comfy sports car with fair bit of power!

Well Wildcat your correct your VS commodore would thrash me.....at carrying a family of 5 and their luggage in comfort hahah!

But whos gonna tow the jeep back when the tranny breaks? I know well get njaco with his FORD :lol:

Your car can't compete with this "beast"...:lol:

Attachments

• 800px-Dacia_1100_sport.jpg
    800px-Dacia_1100_sport.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 215

Users who are viewing this thread

Back