My office rebuild

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

When I get the okay to tear out carpet and replace it with laminate or wood flooring, I waste no time. I much prefer the look and ease of hard flooring. Carpet holds so much dust and crud.

Pic 1 looks like a hurricane had been through the place, but my what a quick clean-up. Like the wood floor, doing the same to our kitchen. And what an outcome, looks damn good Eric.
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Very nice Eric. I agree with you about Hardwood flooring. We have it in our place except for the guest bedroom, bathrooms and kitchen.

Thanks guys. Next month I am starting on the living room. Then all of the downstairs will be carpet free at last. I may do the stairs next year as well, but I am not sure what we are going to do with those, or the upstairs yet. I have a couple of light fixtures to replace and the kitchen faucet first. But at least this one is off the honey-do list.

I thought I would add some finished work photos, office and living room.

Attachments

• DSC_6575.jpg
    DSC_6575.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_6579.jpg
    DSC_6579.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC_6589.jpg
    DSC_6589.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 93
Looks great Eric, like the others, love the floorboards. We had a timber called 'Spotted Gum' laid in the kitchen, computer room and front hall just before Christmas and it looks great. Now I get cussed at for sliding on it in my socks.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back