My office rebuild

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
So I have had my home office get rather cluttered (to say the least). So with the long weekend, Laura and I decided it was time to clean it up and make it the way we have been wanting it for a while. It's a cleanup/home improvement project all in one. Here are some shots with before (taken on Tuesday) then this morning through this afternoon before going to my wife's aunt's house for dinner. We should have it all completed tomorrow and the stuff put back away by the end of the weekend.

Attachments

• DSC_8986.jpg
    DSC_8986.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC_8987.jpg
    DSC_8987.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC_8988.jpg
    DSC_8988.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_8995.jpg
    DSC_8995.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_8997.jpg
    DSC_8997.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 221
When I get settled into a rhythm, I get moving pretty quick. We ran out of the paint we are using on the ceiling, so we have to get some of that today before we can finish the paint. But I have a bunch of crap to clean off of my desk first anyway. I'm hoping to have the paint and floors done by noon today. The flooring is laminate, which is actually pretty easy to install once you get the first 2 rows lined up, then it's fast. That section of flooris about 6'x13' and I got it done in about an hour, including baseboards and quarter round. But I have done this a few times.

Last edited:
The P-47 is a 1/18th scale from 21st century toys. It's heavy!

I didn't get as much done yesterday as I was hoping, but finished up today. The ceiling will need to be painted again as the new gallon didn't quite match, but I can do that any time. Now to get the office back in shape...

Attachments

• DSC_9018.jpg
    DSC_9018.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC_9021.jpg
    DSC_9021.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 139

Users who are viewing this thread

Back