My on-line Aviation museum, WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airspeed

Airman
Aug 16, 2022
Some of you may be interested in seeing my collection of aircraft instruments, tools, and fittings.
Where I have had to disassemble items for cleaning lenses, mirrors etc, I have included photos of the insides, with explanations.
These are in the "Special Detail" section, along with Aldis lamp info. and another section on Bomber Command.

Flying Visit Museum
Regards, Mike

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing that out.
I see now that I should have used the "insert link" icon before typing the address.
Now fixed.

I corrected that with the direct link to the collection.

I love the site layout. Innovative.

Do you know where I can get these EXACT type of switch covers for our Mosquito? All of the sites I've visited so far only have the flat ones like on your site navigation icons. Ref No. seems to be 27N/17. Need 4 for the Starter and Boost Coil buttons.

Capture.JPG

I love the site layout. Innovative.

Do you know where I can get these EXACT type of switch covers for our Mosquito? All of the sites I've visited so far only have the flat ones like on your site navigation icons. Ref No. seems to be 27N/17. Need 4 for the Starter and Boost Coil buttons.

View attachment 702753

Thanks for your kind comment.
I have not seen that type of cover, but you might try the folks at the following link, unless you have already:
Calgary Mosquito Society
Oh-oh! I just noticed your location - Calgary!

A Airspeed Thanks for your help. No, I have the push button switches so I'm just looking for 4 of the caps. I've seen other reference numbers for these as well. The two I have are stamped 27N/17 but I have drawing N9856 which shows 5C/1319 and Graviner Part number 608:

Capture.JPG

Here they are on the Mosquito:

Capture.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back