My "What If" photoshop work

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

See, what people sometimes fail to realize, acting this way, this internet, they're making an *rse of themself,,which.....when (not if) they get banned, we're only gonna help making them looking even worse....

Also, seen the uniform, I don't your granddad would approve off it either...

Anyway.... :D

Last edited:
Ooooooo I'm so scared. Like I give a goddamn. Ban me for all I care. This place is lame. i'm outta here. So have fun fondling yourselves and fantasizing about your lame forum.

Attachments

• crying-baby.jpeg
    crying-baby.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 179
Hey Timothy... get a job douchebag. If you spent as much time trying to find one as you do playing video games, you wouldn't have to rely on your girlfriend to support your ***** lifestyle.

Dickhead.

What a loser.

He was actually complimented on his work, just asked to not post political stuff bad mouthing politicians and what not so as not to cause a stink. He was even asked politely, and this is how he acts.

I think he is mad because his mom sent him to his room without dinner or something.

Just curious, why does it say that he is still a member? :lol:

Shame, seemed like a decent guy at first.... Oh well, life goes on.

Right, who's next?

I thought so too, well hopefully the next one who'll get banned won't be me. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back