My "What If" photoshop work

See, what people sometimes fail to realize, acting this way, this internet, they're making an *rse of themself,,which.....when (not if) they get banned, we're only gonna help making them looking even worse....

Also, seen the uniform, I don't your granddad would approve off it either...

Anyway.... :D
 
Last edited:
Ooooooo I'm so scared. Like I give a goddamn. Ban me for all I care. This place is lame. i'm outta here. So have fun fondling yourselves and fantasizing about your lame forum.

.
 

Attachments

  • crying-baby.jpeg
    crying-baby.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 249
Hey Timothy... get a job douchebag. If you spent as much time trying to find one as you do playing video games, you wouldn't have to rely on your girlfriend to support your ***** lifestyle.

Dickhead.
 
What a loser.

He was actually complimented on his work, just asked to not post political stuff bad mouthing politicians and what not so as not to cause a stink. He was even asked politely, and this is how he acts.

I think he is mad because his mom sent him to his room without dinner or something.
 
Just curious, why does it say that he is still a member? :lol:

Shame, seemed like a decent guy at first.... Oh well, life goes on.




Right, who's next?

I thought so too, well hopefully the next one who'll get banned won't be me. :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back