MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thought this might be interesting to some about my job, or maybe not, I dunno. On the left are traditional blade and steering controls and on the right are Cats joy sticks

1697995600143.png

A very short video showing stick controls

A crappy photo from the third night of work. Probably not of interest to anyone but its something that likely won't happen again during the mine's lifetime; four dozers on one dump. On this night, all four diggers were in Potentially Acid Generating (PAG) material. This material needs to be surround by water to dilute any acid. 92,000 tonnes/101412.64 tons delivered by 15 trucks. This equates to 400 truck loads in 11 hours

1698964746645.png

The haul route is about 2kms

1698965623566.png

Last edited:
A crappy photo from the third night of work. Probably not of interest to anyone but its something that likely won't happen again during the mine's lifetime; four dozers on one dump. On this night, all four diggers were in Potentially Acid Generating (PAG) material. This material needs to be surround by water to dilute any acid. 92,000 tonnes/101412.64 tons delivered by 15 trucks. This equates to 400 truck loads in 11 hours

The haul route is about 2kms

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back