MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Doesn't help as I've and still can't see it. I am seeing double now.
Fixed it.

Untitled.jpg

It's the Canadian version of Mt. Rushmore. 50 million for a feasibility study, 2 years of environmental review, 5 years of woke protesters not wanting to glorify flawed past leaders, 250 million in legal battles and 30 million in a federal campaign pointing out the societal benefits of something that no-one sees.

Buddy putting in a 2:1 slope on the dam. He pushes down as far as the hydro poles. I was prepping to put a 1 metre light vehicle berm across the opening. When we started building the dam, it was at the same elevation as the poles for 8 kilometres. We had fog all week and this was a brief respite

1669143580042.png

I just noticed, believe it or not, this is a colour photo

Not just water, but tailings from the mill. Tailings are a mixture of water, chemicals and material after the ore has been extracted. The photo was taken from "Yellow A". When we started the dam the elevation was an average of 1035 metres above sea level; it is now 1083. "Yellow 1,2 and 3" show the tailings in the holding cells. They are used to force the water towards the final destination, "Yellow Z". At the point of the downward slope of "Yellow Z", you can see (barely) the floating pump-house that sends reclaimed water back to the mill. "Red 1,2,3 and 4" show the water in the cells. "Black A" going counter-clockwise to "Black Z" is the dam perimeter, roughly 11 kilometres.

1669146132159.png

I hope this makes a bit of sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back