MY WORLD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Standard bear shot....

IMG_0010.JPG

Not the best moose shots taken full zoom with phone on Friday

b.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

Bijou Falls

IMG_0003.JPG

My son started a new career yesterday, mining up in Yukon. A weird shift, 24 in and 19 out but he makes beaucoup dinero because of the over-time. A long day for him yesterday. Dropped him off at the PG airport at 0600 and he got into camp at 2345. Tracked his flight from Vancouver to Whitehorse

IMG_0976-1.png
IMG_0977.PNG
IMG_0980.PNG

IMG_0982.PNG
IMG_0983.PNG
IMG_0984.PNG

My son started a new career yesterday, mining up in Yukon. A weird shift, 24 in and 19 out but he makes beaucoup dinero because of the over-time. A long day for him yesterday. Dropped him off at the PG airport at 0600 and he got into camp at 2345. Tracked his flight from Vancouver to Whitehorse

Wow. This takes stalking to a new level.

Not getting any modelling done between bear spotting and landscaping. Small island in Azouzsetta Lake

IMG_0005.JPG

The next two are works in progress; ran out of pea gravel. In the back yard, the wood framed garden was a sandbox, a fire pit and now a flower bed. New firepit being test fitted. The busted up concrete pad led to a stairway for a long gone deck. Its a foot thick so it will be covered in pea gravel as well

64581596406__9DF9BAB9-43DD-4459-949A-02CB070E7CE3.jpg

New front yard flower bed. Owning just a car and five gallon buckets requires a lot of trips; two more for sure

IMG_1021.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back