My WWII Aviation Drawings (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

...if he comes back.

Lyle, don't mind Les. We tightened his neck bolts at lunch and he hasn't quite been the same. :)

Forgot I had this last one in regard to WWII. This is my version of a WWII Naval Aircrew Recruiting Poster. I obtained permission from the U.S. Navy Air Museum in Pensacola Fla. to draw this. The original poster is hanging in that museum.
gunnertnail.jpg

Forgot I had this last one in regard to WWII. This is my version of a WWII Naval Aircrew Recruiting Poster. I obtained permission from the U.S. Navy Air Museum in Pensacola Fla. to draw this. The original poster is hanging in that museum.
gunnertnail.jpg

As a former airdale sailor, that one puts tears in my eyes!

gunnertnail.jpg

As a former airdale sailor, that one puts tears in my eyes! If you don't mind I'd like to send that to 2 retired Chiefs I know - both earned combat aircrew wings.

Thanks tim!

FLYBOY, yes please do. I'm sure the Chiefs would appreciate it. I sure was inspired to draw it when I first saw the poster. Sure drives the point home.

Matt308, Sadly you are so correct. It's a sad day when the "Real Artist" doesn't get the credit He deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back