Nachtjagd War Diaries released

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fast shipment from the UK one of the volumes landed on my doorstep just minutes ago via post..............now to wait for the other one which should come very soon.

will give my feedback on the volumes after Christmas as if I open this one up now I will feel the wrath of my womans daggered eyes

yee haw

fast shipment from the UK one of the volumes landed on my doorstep just minutes ago via post..............now to wait for the other one which should come very soon.

will give my feedback on the volumes after Christmas as if I open this one up now I will feel the wrath of my womans daggered eyes

yee haw

Nothing worse then a woman's fury

no kidding, she inspected, the package looked at me and smiled and the item was whisked away at once.

Tomo the first volume I have read and re-read two more times, it fits the bill for me perfectly and my research - . the 2nd volume is nowhere to be seen lost in all the Christmas shuffle, maybe still stuck in the overseas trip......

the only prob is the shipping from England to me in Orygun, very expensive

E ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back