Names for cards

Background looks great Thorlifter.

Geo
 
Excellent Thor! Background looks much better with Marcel's clouds in there.
 
I apologize to you, Wayne. I wish I could have made it better for your mom. Sometimes completing the job is in focus instead of the task at hand and I should have taken more time with it.
 
That's looks excellent, well done Thor! Would it be alright if you could add my name on it?
 
I apologize to you, Wayne. I wish I could have made it better for your mom. Sometimes completing the job is in focus instead of the task at hand and I should have taken more time with it.

Hey Roland, no apology is necessary, my Mum loved it and was pretty well pleased that people from around the world found time to send their wishes.....I will never forget it my friend! If it helps send me an updated one to go with the one I have...
 
Great idea. Thanks for doing this.
 
Did you guys already send it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back