Need some input on an idea

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Charles, I actually have the Guillows balsa plans for the hellcat in the 17 inch wingspan. There is also a cowling that Guillows has for the engine. Let me know if they would be helpful.

Charles, I actually have the Guillows balsa plans for the hellcat in the 17 inch wingspan. There is also a cowling that Guillows has for the engine. Let me know if they would be helpful.

I have just ordered a canopy for the Guillow's Hellcat, and I can call Monday and have Susan add a cowling. The fit should be very close, and I can adjust the plans to make it all work. Thanks for the offer.

Charles

The plans I have for the F3F-3S, "Wildcatfish" includes the floats. Thanks for the offer, but I have what I need.

Charles

Attachments

• Grumman F4F3S Wildcatfish.jpg
    Grumman F4F3S Wildcatfish.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
If it wouldn't screw up the GB too badly, I think I will construct one of the floats, just to see how much of a pain it's going to be. I've been accumulating things that I think I'll need.... a Hellcat canopy, cowl and spinner-hub, from Guillows, and decals for an Avenger (star w/o the bar) also from Guillow's. Sheet and block balsa from the LHS.... stuff like that. I don't want to get into the build and need something I don't have.

You lads have convinced me.... I'm going to do it for the Seaplane GB.

Charles

Well, Charles........ my thoughts are....... GO FOR IT! I am sure you are more than qualified to scratch the bird up.
Dale

Users who are viewing this thread

Back