New Forum Banner

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DerAdlerIstGelandet

Private Chemtrail Disperser
Staff
Mod
Nov 8, 2004
USA/Germany
As everyone can see we have a new forum layout. There will still be changes coming and improvements made.

The old forum banner will be uploaded as soon as everything is ready. It would however be nice to have a new banner to go with the new forum layout.

Therefore we would like to invite anyone with skills (we know that there are plenty of you here in the forum) to design the next forum banner. Be creative with it and have fun.

Remember this is your forum...:D

Sounds good. But there can't be enough room for a such one I'm affraid. Looking at the top bar of the new template I've gotten an impression our Admin needs something smaller.

Wojtec, you can make the whole template the way you want if you know css and php. I don't know if hosre is going to adjust some custom templates or if he builds his own (I would do the first option) but still you can adjust the place for the banner.
My creation (not seriously :)):

Attachments

• Naamloos.png
    Naamloos.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:
That is very nice. I still like something like we had before where it rotates between aircraft from different nations.

And a new banner for now....

Attachments

• bannernew1a.jpg
    bannernew1a.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 216
  • bannernew1_.jpg
    bannernew1_.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back