New guy!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hunter Hawk

Airman
Apr 3, 2008
Masterton, Wairarapa
Hi new to here, great to see a forum site dedicated to such great machines!!!
I hail from New Zealand and we have a pretty great Warbird community growing!!! I'm lucky to be living in a town that has a rather well equiped aerodrome and is home to an ever increasing collection of aircraft including the only surviving RNZAF Corsair and KIttyhawk both veterens of WW2 in the pacific. We also have the bi-ennial Warbirds Over Wanaka Event and Wings Over Wairarapa and many local event such as Classic Fighters at Omaka.
so hi and look forward to discussing all things winged

Hi new to here, great to see a forum site dedicated to such great machines!!!
I hail from New Zealand and we have a pretty great Warbird community growing!!! I'm lucky to be living in a town that has a rather well equiped aerodrome and is home to an ever increasing collection of aircraft including the only surviving RNZAF Corsair and KIttyhawk both veterens of WW2 in the pacific. We also have the bi-ennial Warbirds Over Wanaka Event and Wings Over Wairarapa and many local event such as Classic Fighters at Omaka.
so hi and look forward to discussing all things winged
Hunter Hawk, Welcome! come back often and stay late!

Hey Cool another New Zealander,Welcome mate

Are you coming up next year for the Wairarapa Airshow? 10th anniversary next year so set to be a good show with over 70 aircraft on display so looks to be good and will hopefully be posting some pics of Hangar 14 soon!!

Are you coming up next year for the Wairarapa Airshow? 10th anniversary next year so set to be a good show with over 70 aircraft on display so looks to be good and will hopefully be posting some pics of Hangar 14 soon!!

Hopefully

You hear about that Airshow that was a total hoax a while back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back