New member.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marshall,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have an enjoyable stay while you're here.

...btw how's Lilly? ;) :lol:

Elvis

She's probably fine, though I have absolutely no idea who she is and why you ask about her. :lol:

She's probably fine, though I have absolutely no idea who she is and why you ask about her. :lol:
Sorry about that.
Apparently the TV show "How I met your Mother" hasn't made it outside of the US yet.
On that show, there's a (now married) couple. Her name is Lily. His name is Marshall.
Pretty funny show. Quite popular right now.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Elvis

Hi everybody,
I have just discovered your site. I was attracted by the reference to Lancasters because between March and May 1945 I flew from RAF Skellingthorpe, Lincolnshire with 61 Sqdn as a wireless operator. I am well retired now but have mastered this latest technology to add my little bit to discussions, from an ' I was there' aspect.

Hugh,

It may be best to intoduce yourself on a new thread. However, you will be made VERY welcome on this site I can assure you. What age are you and what operational experience do you have? Genuine members of your ilk are revered among this fraternity. :notworthy:

Hi everybody,
I have just discovered your site. I was attracted by the reference to Lancasters because between March and May 1945 I flew from RAF Skellingthorpe, Lincolnshire with 61 Sqdn as a wireless operator. I am well retired now but have mastered this latest technology to add my little bit to discussions, from an ' I was there' aspect.
WHOA! No kidding?!
That's GREAT!
Welcome to the site, man.
I see a lot of people here tend to reference from books (of which I include myself), but not too many who can say they were actually there.
Great to have you aboard.
I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Elvis

Hello Marshall and welcome to the site. And G'day Hugh. I see by your introduction you flew from Skellingthorpe with RAF 61 Squadron. My father flew with RAAF 467 Squadron Waddington

Users who are viewing this thread

Back