New member.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

marshall

Senior Airman
Dec 8, 2006
Hi everybody,

I registered some time ago to read, learn, watch videos etc. Now I decided that maybe I will post in some threads so I would like to introduce myself. I'm not totally new to aviation but don't be suprised to see from me a question that a 10-year old boy could ask. I'm interested in all eras of aviation not only WW2. English isn't my first language so posting here is also for me a way to learn English so feel free to correct me when I will be hard to understand. Well that's all.

Hallo Marshall,
Welcome to the forum.I'm glad to read you there.You are not the only one who is a pupil of English language there.Greetings from Poland.:)

Welcome, Marshall, don't worry about your English, they still tollerate me as well :lol: and 10 year old can ask very good questions.

Well........to be honest tolerate might be giving you too much credit.......more turn a blind eye to you.....sort of like turning your blind eye to the ugly cousin that everyone of us has. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding Marcel!!!

Welcome Marshall

Hi Marshall, welcome to the forum. Please feel free to practise your English on us all you like. As you can see there are several "non english" speaking members like Wurger and Marcel who do just fine. Then we have Njaco from "Jersey who ain't got no good English :lol: :lol: Just kidding he's good people too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back