New member

Vaughan

Senior Airman
629
12
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Location
Norwich
Hi my name is Vaughan and I have just joined the forum. I restarted modelling two years ago after a 35 year break. I will post some of my recent builds that I have completed this year. All comments are welcome.
Vaughan
 
Last edited:
Thanks guys looking forward to taking part in the forums.
Vaughan
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I'm so disphunktional I can't even spell dysfunctional!
Welcome from down south!
 
Thanks guys for the welcome I have posted two of my builds in "your completed kits"
Vaughan
 
Howdy Vaughan. Your return to the hobby after a long hiatus is something many of us share. Will have a look at what you've done and hope you stick around fro some GB's.
 
Welcome to the forum Vaughn. 8)


Wheels
 
Thanks Guys.
Vaughan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back