New to the forum

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gonçalo Vale

Airman
Feb 11, 2014
Portugal
Hello!

I'm a new member and also new in the modeling hobby. So, beside my love for WWII aircraft, i have register in this forum to follow up some nice works that are being done by some members. i would love to develop my tecniques, which are very scarce, in order to become a better modeller.

G'day Gonçalo, welcome to this insane group of misfits. You have a lovely country which I visited last October, Lisbon, Porto and the Douro River and then a few days in lovely Albufeira.

Hello again and thanks for the warm welcoming!
I was looking at your post and I was wondering where I can get one of those planes. Maybe in the GBs?
Vic Blashaw, it's good to hear another satisfied tourist! Although you should come back in the summer, because the weather would be far better.

Hello again and thanks for the warm welcoming!
I was looking at your post and I was wondering where I can get one of those planes. Maybe in the GBs?
Vic Blashaw, it's good to hear another satisfied tourist! Although you should come back in the summer, because the weather would be far better.

Gonçalo, the weather was perfect all the time we were there, not a drop of rain and the sun shone every day. It was even so warm down in Albufeira that we spent much of the time swimming.

Vic Balshaw I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed your vacations in Portugal. You were lucky with the weather, but in fact in Algarve the weather its good during all year (more or less 20ºC)

LOL that's why you cannot fully translate your own expressions (in portuguese it doesn't sound bad :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back