New to this exciting forum.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hedge hopper

Airman
Dec 26, 2012
Hi everyone, just found this exciting new forum. My name is Paul, from Thame Oxon. Completed a gliding course at Haddenham airfield, Bucks, many years ago, then went back again 10 years since. Been up a few times, but nothing regular now. Looking forward to some friendly chat and information. Happy new year to all. Paul. (hedge hopper) :D

Hi Paul and welcome to the family.

Neat name....I used to author a newsletter for my local PFA strut many years ago, and called it the 'Hampshire Hedgehopper' :)

Welcome from up north, New Paul (Oops, shades of Monty Python here!). You've joined at a great time, as tomorrow is to be one of the most exciting days; Jan is going to have two glasses of milk ....

Many thanks everyone for the Great Welcome. There's soooo much to look at !! Hope to learn and contribute what I can. Now seems as good-a-time as any as I've got the FLU !! :( But I wont pass that on.

Hi Paul and welcome to the family.

Neat name....I used to author a newsletter for my local PFA strut many years ago, and called it the 'Hampshire Hedgehopper' :)
Thanks Gary, It can only have been you that I saw at Bottisham's open day 17-10-2010 ! Took some photographs of your excellent cockpit section, very nice indeed !! ...when is it's first flight.....

Thanks Gary, It can only have been you that I saw at Bottisham's open day 17-10-2010 ! Took some photographs of your excellent cockpit section, very nice indeed !! ...when is it's first flight.....

That would have indeed been me ! :).

Many thanks for the comments, very much apreciated. She's moved on quite a bit since 2010. I've added pics to my thread here and also onto my Facebook page. Please come and introduce yourself next time....I'll make sure there's a bottle of Spitfire (they don't do Mustang...yet ! ) put to one side for you

That would have indeed been me ! :).

Many thanks for the comments, very much apreciated. She's moved on quite a bit since 2010. I've added pics to my thread here and also onto my Facebook page. Please come and introduce yourself next time....I'll make sure there's a bottle of Spitfire (they don't do Mustang...yet ! ) put to one side for you
Hi Gary, Many thanks for the offer, yes ! there definitely should be a Mustang Beer !! Do you have a list of next years venues to display your ever-growing Mustang at ? Weather permitting of course :rolleyes:

Welcome the little Circus of Horrors Rufus...pick yourself a nice wee outfit, any colour but pink, that's Terry's!
Two milk, eh? It'll have to be two White Russians then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back