Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

• Arizona Cardinals

• St. Louis Rams

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a dish, NFL Sunday ticket has a free preview this weekend! I get to watch the 49ers at home at least one weekend!

If you have a dish, NFL Sunday ticket has a free preview this weekend! I get to watch the 49ers at home at least one weekend!

I actually pay to watch the 49ers on the internet. I have a sat TV and get football games on AFN, but the 49ers are rarely on TV over here. So yeah I actually pay to watch my team...

I had NFL Sunday ticket last year Adler, but you had to pay more for HD. I canceled it. A friend of mine who was a returning customer this year, was going to cancel the programming, and was offered a deal for $120 for the season to keep Sunday Ticket!

I have it as well....Boston Bruins,Boston Red Sox, and The New Orlean Saints. I'd have it in HD, but not available. Got it for the Bruins and the rest is gravy. Wish i could get a warbird channel.

Only a few more hours till kick off. Got my chile cooking and about to make my chicken wings. My beer getting is cold.

Jet fans gotta be happy. Our rookie QB looked good in his debut, Jet D shuts out the Texans O.

There will be tough times ahead for Sanchez, but the kid can play the position.

TO

Niners D looking real good tonight. Niners are leading Arizona 13-6 at halftime. The D has sacked Warner 3 times and intercepted him 2 times in the first half.

Keep it up Niners! Lets get that first win this year!

Happy for the first win for the 49ers! 3rd quarter was a bit of a let down, but they rebounded in the 4th and played some good defense, and the offense moved down the field good!

ViQueens win. Did not see most of the game, but Adrian Peterson ran for 180 yards. Saw his 65 yard TD run on the news last night. What a brute that guy is, pushing people down and out of his way! From the little I did watch Favre and receivers still have a little work to do.

Last edited:
Agree there Buck. It's hard to make that chemistry gel after only a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back