Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

• Arizona Cardinals

• St. Louis Rams

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints,Saints.......Pretty well says it all. 2 and 0 :D 40 + points in first 2 games. Yea BABY....:D Drew Brees with 9 td's in 2 games.....On fire. 669 passing yards

Go Frank Gore!!!!

The man is a beast! He just ran another 80 yards for a TD. That is two TD runs today, one for 79 yards and one for 80 yards. He has 12 carries for 206 yards and 2 touchdowns!

3rd QTR and Niners are up 20-10.

Great stuff yesterday Chris! I was returning from Joliet, Il for work, and was listening to updates over the radio! Great game! Trying not to get too excited, but they 49ers are looking so much better so far compared to last year!

Yeap the Niners are 100% improved. Still going to be a long and hard season, and the outcome could go different ways, but what is for certain is the improvement the Niners have made.

What I hate and find funny at the same time is all the typical band wagon fans. They jump from team to team depending on who is playing the best. The past few years everyone has been a New England fan, before they they were Colts fan, now all of a sudden there are more and more Saints fans...:lol:

Not me, although I did become a 49ers fan after the last two Super Bowls they won in the 80's, It has been a long 10 years or so!

Here are my picks for this weeks games:

Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles 20-17 Kansas City Chiefs
Green Bay Packers 44-10 St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers 23-20 Minnesota Vikings (Overtime)
New York Jets 33-17 Tennessee Titans
Atlanta Falcons 27-24 New England Patriots
Jacksonville Jaguars 17-14 Houston Texans
New York Giants 27-10 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Washington Redskins 30-23 Detroit Lions
Baltimore Ravens 23-7 Cleveland Browns
Chicago Bears 13-7 Seattle Seahawks
New Orleans Saints 27-20 Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers 17-14 Miami Dolphins
Denver Broncos 20-17 Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers 23-20 Cincinnati Bengals (Overtime)
Indianapolis Colts 27-24 Arizona Cardinals

Monday
Dallas Cowboys 17-10 Carolina Panthers

Today is the first time in decades that the Jets and Giants will be playing at the same time, because of the holiday monday.

If you're speaking to me, i've been a Saints fan ever since i can remember. I suffered through all the rough years when lots of people jumped on the Momtana 49'ers bandwagon. Hell ,I'm an extreme Boston Bruin fan and they haven't won a Cup since 71-72. Don't put Bandwagon next to my name BUD !!! I was around when we all thought "Bobby Hebert" was going to lead them to the promised land. Done the "Jim Mora" thing and lived through the "Ricky Williams" fire. Even thought the "Joe Horn" Cell phone in the end zone was nuts. Bottom line , Always was and always will be a Saints fan. 43 year old men don't BANDWAGON.

Its a digression I know but being from the UK I know little about the game. However I did see the last Denver Bronkos game and the stadium just blew me away, we have nothing that comes even close in the UK, simply stunning.

If you're speaking to me, i've been a Saints fan ever since i can remember. I suffered through all the rough years when lots of people jumped on the Momtana 49'ers bandwagon. Hell ,I'm an extreme Boston Bruin fan and they haven't won a Cup since 71-72. Don't put Bandwagon next to my name BUD !!! I was around when we all thought "Bobby Hebert" was going to lead them to the promised land. Done the "Jim Mora" thing and lived through the "Ricky Williams" fire. Even thought the "Joe Horn" Cell phone in the end zone was nuts. Bottom line , Always was and always will be a Saints fan. 43 year old men don't BANDWAGON.

Chill out...

I was not speaking about you. So don't a get fricken attitude with me, BUD!!!

I was making a general statement. It is no different than the Patriots this decade and the Cowboys in the 90s, or the Atlanta fans in the 80s and 90s...

Now back to the topic of today's football at hand...

My team is really not doing good up in Minnesota. The Vikings are just a tad bit outclassing them.

The Vikes were extremely lucky to win this one.

Not to mention with the number fo delay of game penalties, it was sloppily played by both teams.

And each special teams gave up a TD, so that neutralized each other .....

Damn Favre!!!

Niners had that game with 12 seconds left to go!

Congrats to the Vikings, but the Niners played one hell of a game and outplayed the Vikings most of the game. Overall though it was a very sloppy game just like sys said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back