Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

• Arizona Cardinals

• St. Louis Rams

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Vikings-Packers week this week, and this time the game is on National TV on Monday Night. Media hype and frenzy is already started. Generally there are as many Packer backers in the Metrodome as there are Viking fans, and with Favre playing for the Vikes this year it will prove to be interesting.
Vikes are notorious for playing a lackluster game in these big, national televised games so it will be interesting to see if they show up to play this Monday night. Hope they take it to them as those Cheesehead fans just annoy my with thier Cheese hats they wear;)

I am looking for a good rebound after by the 49ers after loosing to the Vikings after playing such a good game last week.

And back to my picks....

Last Week: 12-4
Season: 31-17

My picks for this week:

Washington Redskins 21-14 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Jacksonville Jaguars 23-20 Tennessee Titans
Houston Texans 17-10 Oakland Raiders
Cincinnati Bengals 33-17 Cleveland Browns
Indianapolis Colts 40-24 Seattle Seahawks
New York Giants 30-10 Kansas City Chiefs
Chicago Bears 27-14 Detroit Lions
Baltimore Ravens 17-14 New England Patriots
New Orleans Saints 21-20 New York Jets
San Francisco 49ers 37-10 St. Louis Rams
Denver Broncos 14-10 Dallas Cowboys
San Diego Chargers 14-7 Pittsburgh Steelers
Minnesota Vikings 33-30 Green Bay Packers (Overtime)

Last edited:
I am looking for a good rebound after by the 49ers after loosing to the Vikings after playing such a good game last week.

Yeah the Vikes really didn't desever to win that game after the way that the played at the end of the second quarter and most of the second half. But that's Football, youn don't win until the last second clicks off the clock.

Yeah the Vikes really didn't desever to win that game after the way that the played at the end of the second quarter and most of the second half. But that's Football, youn don't win until the last second clicks off the clock.

Yeap a game is 60 minutes long...

Just read on the local news paper/rag web-site the the Vikings will be releasing a major business announcement sometime later today. I suspect it is another ploy to get the State to put in money for a new Stadium or threaten to move. Timing is right, team is expected to do well this season, 3 and 0 and fans are getting delerious with the Pack coming to town this weekend.

Switching between the Patriots/Ravens, Detroit/Chicago and Colts/Seahawks games.

Patriots D is putting a good hurt on the Ravens though. Hope Ravens LT Jared Gaither is alright. He was taken off the field on a stretcher with a possible serious neck injury. Yeah it is football, but you hate see a player become seriously hurt.

Looking forward to the Niners game in about a half hour. Lets go Niners!

Alright 49ers! Niner have finally opened up 35-0 over the Rams.

Niner D is amazing tonight! 3 defensive touchdowns, 2 from fumbles and 1 from an interception!

Not the Jets day H. New Orleans now up by two touchdowns. Saints D is kicking BIG time booty. :D

GEAUX SAINTS! hehehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course, no sooner do I post that then the Saints D decides to start hibernating ......

..... and then again .... :lol: two interceptions on the day for Sharper, one for 99 yards and a touchdown. I think the man has earned his salary .... :D

Last edited:
I wouldn't say Sanchez won the game for my New Orlean Saints, but he came pretty close. Tough game for the kid, But it'll probably make him stronger as his career moves along. Jets have a dam fine team!!!

4-0 Baby !!!!!!!

Alright 49ers! 35-0 tonight! Defense was amazing, granted this was against the lowly Rams, but still the D was amazing!

First time going 3-1 in a very very very long time...

And to make my day TOTALLY complete, Denver beats Dallas! :twisted: :twisted:

Anytime the Cowboys get beat, it is a good game! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back