Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

• Arizona Cardinals

• St. Louis Rams

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's still early... but 80 Yard TD pass to Edwards Jets up 7-3. Doing a good job on D cept for the drive where the Colts got a field goal

Colts have fourth and 1 on the NY jets 3 - 2:33 left in the game, they lead 27-17. So all you armchair coaches, do you go for it to totally ice the game or kick the FG and make it a 13 point game?

They kicked the FG.

Jets ran out of "house money" today. Defense let us down. Disappointed of course, but the rookie QB played well. The future looks bright.

Now I'm rooting hard for the Saints.

TO

Farve isn't looking too good in the later parts of the first half. A little off on his passing accuracy. Peterson seems to fumble at the worst times!!!! Get the ball tucked away before youu start looking for where to run!!! Missed opportunity at the end of the first half there.

If the Saints keep pounding Farve like they have been they will take it in the second half and the game.

I do believe it will be a Colts Vs. Saint Superbowl.

Farve isn't looking too good in the later parts of the first half. A little off on his passing accuracy. Peterson seems to fumble at the worst times!!!! Get the ball tucked away before youu start looking for where to run!!! Missed opportunity at the end of the first half there.

If the Saints keep pounding Farve like they have been they will take it in the second half and the game.

I do believe it will be a Colts Vs. Saint Superbowl.

Tied 21-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back