Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

• Arizona Cardinals

• St. Louis Rams

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
No shame in losing to Peyton.

Jets need a pass rusher.

Sanchez played very well!

The future looks good!

GO SAINTS!

TO

The Saints won with a big assist from the Vikings. Saints will have their work cut out for them against Indy. The Colts are one of the best balanced and well coached NFL teams I have ever seen. They can run the ball and with Manning, one of the best ever, and a quality bunch of receivers, they can throw it. They are solid with the kicking game, coverage, schemes and all. Their defense is fast, they tackle well and they swarm to the ball. They seem to be very disciplined and they have a quality coaching staff. A tough combination to go against.

I think I am going to have to go for the Saints. Not because I like them. I never have, but they are an NFC team.

Just registered to get tickets for the 49er vs. Broncos game in London this year. Hopefully I will get some.

The Saints won with a big assist from the Vikings. Saints will have their work cut out for them against Indy. The Colts are one of the best balanced and well coached NFL teams I have ever seen. They can run the ball and with Manning, one of the best ever, and a quality bunch of receivers, they can throw it. They are solid with the kicking game, coverage, schemes and all. Their defense is fast, they tackle well and they swarm to the ball. They seem to be very disciplined and they have a quality coaching staff. A tough combination to go against.

I gotta agree ren. Even though I'm rooting for the Saints, I do believe that the Colts will win. Manning is at the top of his game.

If the Colts didn't take the last two weeks of the regular season off, I really believe they would have gone 19-0.

TO

Congratulations to the Saints and the Colts for their trip to the Super Bowl!

While I am rooting for the Aints, they will have to play a helluva lot better than they did Sunday. I don't know that I've ever seen such bone-headed play from two teams in a Conference championship game. It looked like a preseason game. Both the Saints and the Vikings deserved to lose yesterday, but New Orleans deserved it a little less!

Vikes still out played the Saints, but turnovers and just plain old stupid mistakes bit them in the A$$ in the end. 12 men in the huddle after a timeout, WTF is that? Just stupid, that cost them the game IMO.

I'm rooting for the Detroit Lions from now on, at least I won't be disappointed when they suck, it's to be expected. Then if they win more than 2 games in a year it's a successful season;) Set your expectactions low and you won't be let down is what I say;)

Vikes Vs. Saints game is now starting to be referred to as "Fumblaya" by local sports radio show. That's classic. That there is funny, I don't care who you are;)

Fumblayou on the Bayou!!!

Looks like Favre is leaning on retiring (again). Won't beleive it until the start of this falls season!!!

Favre is like a little lost child now, no body wants him!

But if Minne did not have Farve they would of been nowhere close to were they ended up I believe.Except for the last game the guy @40 had a phenominal year to say the least only 7 interceptions a hell alot better than McNabbs 22 and how in the hell they made the playoffs is beyond me.The guy can take alot more pounding than any of us here and still play.I am not a real big Farve fan even if he does come out of the woods 30miles from here but he does have my respect.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back