Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seattle Seahawks

• Arizona Cardinals

• St. Louis Rams

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you fellow Minnesotans outs there, the State has issued a new safety bulletin.

Attachments

• Important Safety Bulletin.pdf
    20.9 KB · Views: 116
All-time greats Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith led a class of seven into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday.

The NFL's career receiving and rushing leaders were joined in the Hall by John Randle, Russ Grimm, Rickey Jackson, Floyd Little and Dick LeBeau. Little and LeBeau were elected as senior committee nominees.

All-time greats Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith led a class of seven into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday.

The NFL's career receiving and rushing leaders were joined in the Hall by John Randle, Russ Grimm, Rickey Jackson, Floyd Little and Dick LeBeau. Little and LeBeau were elected as senior committee nominees.

I'm not a big NFL Hall of Fame guy, don't like the election process. But......

Floyd Little? :rolleyes:

Not in my Hall of Fame, not even close!

TO

I think since New Orleans is a party town.. the Colts should win for New Orleans own good...so they don't destroy everything that was rebuilt after Katrina...

Mardi Gras has just been practice for the party that will erupt if, no, WHEN the Saints win. :lol:

New Orleans schools will be closed on Monday - win or lose. The school board decided it was safer to just shut the schools down then to let a bunch of hung-over bus drivers ferry kids to school. :lol:

Halftime, and the Score is Colts 10 Saints 6. Saints are finally setteling down a little bit. Kept Manning off the field all except 6 plays in second quarter. They need to do that the rest of the game.

Dont know if yall heard, but a Kid in Louisiana went to school wearing a Colts jersy and got expelled for doing so. LOL, Now if the Saints win, Lord knows what my state of louisiana will do. It will be like it snowed there cause everthing will be shut down.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back