NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Week: 7-6
Overall: 67-34

This week:

Baltimore Ravens 27-17 Arizona Cardinals (Are the Cards starting to think they overpaid for Kolb?)
Carolina Panthers 21-20 Minnesota Vikings (I really think the Cats are better than their record.)
Houston Texans 24-21 Jacksonville Jaguars
New York Giants 21-15 Miami Dolphins (Suck for Luck Candidate?)
New Orleans Saints 35-10 St. Louis Rams
Tennessee Titans 24-23 Indianapolis Colts (Suck for Luck Candidate No. 2?)
Buffalo Bills 27-13 Washington Redskins
Detroit Lions 30-21 Denver Broncos
Pittsburgh Steelers 24-21 New England Patriots (Could go either way though, this is more of a wish then a prediction.)
Cinncinati Bengals 21-9 Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers 27-13 Cleveland Browns
Philadelphia Eagles 24-21 Dallas Cowboys (Overtime win here, and more than likely more of a wish than a prediction. )
San Diego Chargers 33-20 Kansas City Chiefs

The Eagles better play better if they want a shot at the playoff's. The 2nd half schedule for the Giants is murder so I don't see them staying in 1st. The Cowidiots have the easiest 2nd half schedule, but they are so Jeckell and Hyde, you never know about them.

Last week: 10-3
Overall: 77-37

This week:

Buffalo Bills 27-24 New York Jets (Overtime)
Dallas Cowboys 31-20 Seattle Seahawks
Houston Texans 20-14 Cleveland Browns
Atlanta Falcons 33-10 Indiannapolis Colts
Kansas City Chiefs 23-21 Miami Dolphins (They will atleast look like they want to win.)
New Orleans Saints 27-20 Tampa Bay Bucanneers (Not two weeks in a row.)
San Francisco 49ers 26-14 Washington Redskins
Oakland Raiders 27-9 Denver Broncos (How bad is Tebow...?)
Cincinnati Bengals 22-21 Tennessee Titans
Arizona Cardinals 30-24 St. Louis Rams (Playing for Draft Position.)
New England Patriots 24-20 New York Giants
San Diego Chargers 23-20 Green Bay Packers (GB is due a loss, and SD is pissed after last week.)
Pittsburgh Steelers 17-14 Baltimore Ravens
Philadelphia Eagles 23-17 Chicago Bears

Could go either way. But the two games Bills lost and the game against the eagles Fitzpatrick had a poor game against good secondaries.

QB's throwing at Revis have a 2.9 passer rating, QB's throwing at our #3 CB Kyle Wilson have a 49.4 rating (4th in NFL, granted against lesser talented WR) so if we can make them a one dimensional team it should be a win. But knowing the Jets none of this will happen so I don't disagree with the pick..

SWEEETTT! Just talked to Direct TV about canceling my service, not only did they offer me a cheaper rate, they added the Sunday Ticket for the rest of the season for free!!! Awesome! I can catch every 49ers game from here on out!!!! Nice!

Last edited:
I can hear Harrison stomping and wailing all the way down here!

I know, it must hurt him to realize that not everyone in the world is a Jets fan...

(Just kidding kiddo...)

You are correct, it could go either way. I think it will come down to the running game. If Fred Jackson has a great game, and Fitzpatrick stays mistake free, I think the Jets will lose.

Last edited:
I think the Jets will win this weekend and I certainly don't want that because that leads to the Jets Fans planning the parade route for the Superbowl Win. Gotta like the Winnipeg Jets uniforms but the place doesn`t rate an NHL team (I spent a week in Winnipeg one day)

Score was basically 27-3....bills scored their TD during garbage time in the last 3 minutes.

Jets D was solid and the Offense looks better J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread