NFL 2011 Thread

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually very impressed with the 49ers play against Oakland. Even Alex Smith looked very good. He had a very nice well placed ball thrown to Edwards as well. Most of all I was very impressed with our Offensive Line and our Running Backs. All of them looked very good. Hunter is one hell of a player, especially at 5ft 7in. His play reminded me of Barry Sanders.

Yeah you guys have a great player in Edwards and Hunter had a hell of a game. NFC West is up for grabs!

Garrard just got released by Jags....49ers should take a good look at him if they want assurance at QB..

To be fair to alex smith he has had about 7 different offensive coordinators

Rexy Ryan was infact there last night heres the article

New York Jets News | NFL Football - LockerPulse

Alright I'll take a shot at making predictions this week.

Colts 17 - Texans 28
Eagles 38 - Rams 27
Steelers 21 - Ravens 20 ( Game comes down to a lone play in the 4th quarter)
Falcons 28 - Bears 17
Browns 28 - Bengals 6
Titans 24 - Jaguars 10
Chiefs 35 - Bills 17
Lions 24 - Bucs 17
Panthers 10 - Cardinals 28
Vikings 21 - Chargers 35
Seahawks 13 - 49ers 28 (Seattle still has no QB, while the 49ers have Alex Smith I think he's better than Tavaris Jackson.)
Giants 31 - Redskins 14
Jets 24 - Cowboys 13 ( I have to )
Patriots 31 - Dolphins 17
Raiders 10 - Broncos 24

Cleveland starts the season with a win? Don't get me wrong, I have no ill will against Cleveland, its just I feel they are in the doghouse year after year. It would be nice if they could compete.

I understand but I don't think the Bengals have been that bad the last 10 years. Browns on the other hand....... Just hoping the Iggles' O-Line holds up today ad lets the rest have some opportunity.

I understand but I don't think the Bengals have been that bad the last 10 years. Browns on the other hand....... Just hoping the Iggles' O-Line holds up today ad lets the rest have some opportunity.

That is true but its just based on the fact Andy Dalton was horrendous in pre-season (Its pre season but still...) and the Browns have Peyton Hillis in the backfield, Colt McCoy who has been getting better and better, a decent O-line, and some good young talent at wideout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread